Proud Member of the SBOA
4019 Skippack Pike, Skippack, PA
Skippack Stylekrafters is located in the heart of Skippack Village right on the corner of Skippack Pike and Store Road. Our salon has been operating in Skippack for over 27 years building long lasting relationships with our guests!
We proudly invest in our stylists education to bring the latest techniques and trends to all of you. The hair industry is always changing and we are committed to moving right along with it. You deserve to always look and feel your best and we believe in fulfilling those desires and exceed your expectations.
Top 10 reasons to try Stylekrafters:
- Excellent service with a wide range of services
- 5 stars in Google
- Tiered service pricing with highly talented stylists of all levels.
- Relaxing Shampoos and Conditioning Treatments
- Flexible guest/stylist relationships
- Fun relaxing and comfortable atmosphere with top notch customer service
- Professional hair care products
- Local Artisans merchandise and more
- Monthly specials and more for our guests
- Open 7 Days
Please check our website for a complete listing of our services. http://www.stylekrafters.com/services.asp
- Expert Hair cutting and styling for you and your family.
- Ouidad Certified stylists
- Men's grooming and coloring
- Hair texturizing
- Hair color from trendy hues to perfect Blondes.
- Foil highlights, lowlights, baby lights, money pieces, and balayage
- Brazillian Keratin Treatments
- Lash Lifts and Tints
- Hair Extensions, Halo's, Strips & Clips
- Wigs, Toppers and Hair Integration Systems for thinning hair issues
Stylekrafters is proud to offer the most innovative professional products in the business. We carry Pureology, Kevin Murphy, Moroccanoil, Ouidad, Brazilian Blowout, Phyto Paris, Jon Renau, and many more.
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Scarecrow Festival – Day 1
Shibori Scarf Workshop
Scarecrow Festival – Day 2
Fall Wreath Workshop